Seat Heights should be 10-12" below underside of countertop.
Clean lines, a compact profile, and coastal good looks help Indio fit in anywhere. Crafted from hand-finished wood and rope that reminds us of breezy days spent onshore and off, these pieces have a relaxed, sun-drenched look. Versatile, durable, and easy to maintain, they can be mixed and matched with the rest of the collection to future-proof your open-air oasis.
- 17" w x 22.5" d x 42" h
- 17" w x 22.5" h
- Seat Height:
- 30" h
- 17" w x 22.5" d
- Distance between Legs:
- 17" front to back; 22.5" side to side
- Weight Capacity:
- 300 lbs
- 17.5 lbs
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Cover furniture (sold separately) with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Periodically check that hardware is tight. If "Wobbly or Loose" re-tighten hardware.
- Expertly crafted from solid Mahogany wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame is hand painted in water-based Weathered Gray or Biscotti finish.
- Hardware is stainless steel.
- Seat back is crafted from rope and seat is slatted.
- Cushion is made from 100% polyester in Natural.